Gold Meta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member applications

5 posters

Go down

New member applications Empty New member applications

Post  Critique Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Post the following information below

1. User name
2. Previous experience
3. Have you been or are you currently in another alliance on ts1?
4. Why should we consider taking you?

Critique
Admin

https://goldmeta.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New member applications Empty New Member Application

Post  tkddavis Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:46 am

1. User name
Tkddavis
2. Previous experience
I've played early versions of Travian, but not Travian 4, but I am learning fast.
No
4. Why should we consider taking you?
As I said before I'm not new Travian, but I am new to Travian 4. I've played multiple games ranging from RTSs such as League of Legends and DOTA to MMORPGs such as WoW and GW/GW2. When I played WoW I got my 3s arena team to 2100 on the best PvP server in the world, which is probably about the top 5%. So with my experiences playing MMOs I have access to all the team speak programs, so getting in touch with me is not a problem. Also, since I played Arena on WoW for about a year and a half, I've learned that team work is the key to everything. But what can I bring to Travian? Before I started this account, I did a tremendous amount of research on how to start a village on a normal server with utmost efficiency. My Travian account is about 2.5 weeks old atm, and I've already founded my 15c. I also did a bunch of research around this area, and I have about 10-11 coordinates of 15cs and 9cs in our area. So my my plans of Travian are probably to learn from the best in order to be one of the best. In all the games I've played, I've played to be the best. Currently I have 1:1 troop/pop ratio and am in close vicinity to Giant Panda, who had contacted prior to this application.

Thank you very much,
tkddavis Smile

tkddavis

Back to top Go down

New member applications Empty Re: New member applications

Post  frank_volennis Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:17 pm

1. User name
2. Previous experience
4. Why should we consider taking you

1. frank_volennis
2. I've played a couple seasons on and off. I'm aware of the commitment it takes and need to pace myself (hence I haven't played back to back sessions). My prior experience was playing in the Wolf Alliance. I believe they were on another server.
3. I haven't been involved with any alliance on ts1 . . . riding solo.
4. Well, I'm a bit addicted. I work rather odd hours that allow me to be online rather often. I also appreciate the level of teamwork it takes to be successful come end-game. In addition to being active and valuing teamwork, I'm in the southwest quadrant and have a decent sized army (1:1 ratio by morning).

I imagine you there will be questions. Feel free to email me on yahoo at j_buckley77

frank_volennis

Back to top Go down

New member applications Empty Re: New Member Application

Post  smellybiskit Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm

1. User name
smellybiskit

2. Previous experience
had about 1000+ population in an older version of travian few years back

Yes. but its been disbanded.

I really like playing travian, and quite frankly I'm probably addicted. I work in an office now, so I get to come online often. Plus, I am an avid gamer, of both strategy games and role-playing games, like WoW, Dota 2, Diablo 3 and much more. I practically devote all my free time to games, so you can be sure I have a decent amount of experience when it comes to games. While I only have slightly more than a 2:1 pop/troop ratio, I'm working my way towards a 1:1 ratio and am also locating in the SW region. I enjoy playing traivan, so it would be great to be part of a strong alliance as well.

Thanks and Regards,
smellybiskit

smellybiskit

Back to top Go down

Post  Markustravora Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm

1. User name
> MarkusTravora

2. Previous experience
> Used to play Travian first version two or three years ago.

> No.

> I would like to play as a team. In the past I just build villages and kill animals in Oasis.
Now, I have many defensive troops and can help the alliance.

Markustravora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum